口
语
入职第一天,老师傅就教导我们说“如果不安全,宁肯不干活”。老师傅的话虽糙,但是理不糙,毕竟“身体才是革命的本钱嘛”。
It's dangerous in the engine room, please put on a safety helmet.
机舱很危险,请戴安全帽。
You should wear a safety belt when going up high.
当你攀高时请务必戴好安全带。
Although the inspection is important, safety is first. Don't rush.
尽管这个报验项目很重要,但是安全第一,请不要着急。
We're going to the next place. This way please.
请这边走,我们去下一个地点。
As you know much of the work, it is quite helpful to us.
由于您懂得很多,我们的报验将会很简单了。
This is a dangerous area, so please be careful.
这个区域很危险,请小心。
Be careful! This scaffolding is not stable here!
请注意,这块跳板不稳固。
Go up this way please and watch your steps.
请这边上去,注意脚下台阶。
We'd better to take a cherry picker to check this item.
我们最好乘高空车来检查这个报验项目。
Please wear your PPE properly.
请正确佩戴个人护具。
注:PPE Personal Protective Equipment 个人防护装备
注:本文收录的技术资料仅供参考。如您发现任何错误,请及时通知我们,以期共同进步。
音频录制:Eric
复杂|枯燥|乏味|>>>|简单|丰富|有趣