一、海底总动员的独白?
①
Dory: How about we play a game?
多莉:我们玩个游戏怎么样?
Marlin: All right.
马林:行啊。
Dory: Okay, I'm thinking of something orange, and it's small...
多莉:好,我正在想着一种橙色的东西,并且它很小……
Marlin: It's me.
马林:是我。
Dory: Right!
多莉:猜对了!
[Later] Dory: I'm thinking of something orange and small...
(过了一会)多莉:我在想一种橙色的小东西……
Marlin: Me again.
马林:还是我。
Dory: All right, Mr. Smartypants...
多莉:好吧,聪明人。
[Later] Dory: ... It's orange and small, and has stripes...
(又过了一会)多莉:……它是橙色的并且很小,还有条纹……
Marlin: Me, and the next one - just a guess - me.
马林:是我,我猜下一个……还是我。
Dory: Okay, that's just scary.
多莉:好吧,你真可怕。
Marlin: Now, what's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
马林:那么,关于大海我们必须要记住什么?
Nemo: It's not safe.
尼莫:它是不安全的。
Marlin: That's my boy.
马林:好孩子。
Marlin: The water is half empty!
马林:水只剩一半了!
Dory: Hmmm. Really? I'd say it's half full.
多莉:嗯。真的吗?要我说还有一半呢。
Dory: Come on, trust me on this one.
多莉:嗨,这次相信我。
Marlin: Trust you?
马林:相信你?
Dory: Yes, trust, it's what friends do.
多莉:对,相信,朋友就该这样。
Marlin: I didn't come this far to be breakfast.
马林:我大老远跑来不是来当早餐的。
[Nemo and Marlin are hugging]
(尼莫和马林在拥抱)
Nemo: Uh, Dad, you can let go now.
尼莫:好了爸爸,你可以放开我了。
②
让我们来宣读誓言: let us all say the pledge. 我是一只好鲨鱼, 不是一只没有头脑只会吃的机器。
i am a nice shark, not a mindless eating machine. 如果我要改变这个形象... lf i am to change this image... 我必须要从改变自我开始。
i must first change myself.
2、如果这是什么玩笑的话,这并不好笑。 if this is some kind of practical joke, it‘s not funny.
3、我看到了,这真是太美了。 no, i see it. it‘s beautiful.
4、没想到我们会搬到海边来住,想过吗? you didn‘t think you‘d get the whole ocean, did
二、海底总动员好句?
只要用心,什么都可以做到。
世间所有美好的发生,都是偶然!
三、海底总动员英文版里的10个句子和5个单词?
Good thing I was here. If I hadn't shown up-- 还好我在这里--
He wasn't going to go. -He was too afraid. -他不会去的 -没错,他胆小
his does not concern you, kids... 好了,孩子们 我不怪你们...
I can swim fine, Dad, OK? 我行,老爸,你让我去吧!
Clearly, you're not ready... 显然你还没准备好...
Coral, honey, these are our kids we're talking about.
nd they see a whale! Right by their bedroom window.
Sometimes you can't tell 'cause fluid rushes to the area.
There's no problem if you don't. You can wait 5 or 6 years.
What's the one thing we have to remember about the ocean?
四、nemo是什么梗?
EMO(Emotional Hardcore),意思为情绪硬核,由于EMO乐迷常追随情感和时尚,典型形象是穿紧身牛仔裤,蓄黑色长发,以冲动、敏感、忧郁为特征,所以网络语境下也常用emo来代表“丧”、“忧郁”、“伤感”等含义。
Nemo是《海底总动员》里的主角小丑鱼,该角色的创建可以被认为是在向凡尔纳致敬。nemo的右面鳍先天很短,一直在父亲马林的爱护下成长,直到被牙医抓走后经历了一系列冒险才成长起来。