今天分享参观工厂常用句子
车间介绍
There are there parts of the plant: the supply area and the assembly area and the dispatch area.
工厂主要分为三部分:供应车间、装配车间和运输车间。
This is where the products are fitted with their covers.
这是包装产品的地方。
If you look to your right, you'll see the quality control area.
如果大家向右看,就会看到质检区。
This is sp. (这是……地方)
希望参观
Would you like to look around our factory some time? 什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?
I will appreciate it, if I can take a look around your factory.
若能看一下你们工厂,我会很感激的。
Would you mind showing me around your factory?
您介意领我看一下你们工厂吗?
I'd like to go and visit your factory.
我想去参观一下你们的工厂。
Thanks for coming today. 谢谢您今天的光临。
I will appreciate it,if-(如果……,我会很感激)
I hope to visit your factory. What time will be convenient for you? 我希望参观贵工厂。你们什么时候方便?
It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want. 那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。
这里 appreciate是感谢的意思。另外,appreciate还可表示"能够认识到、体会到某物或某人的价值"。
宴会发言
On behalf of our company, I would like to say how delighted we are to receive you here.
我代表我们公司对在这里接待你们表示十分的荣幸。
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to take this opportunity to say a few words.
女士们、先生们,我想借此机会说几句话。
Thank you very much for preparing such a sumptuous banquet for us today.
非常感谢你们为我们准备了如此丰盛的宴会。
on behalf of (代表……)
点餐
I can recommend their speciality.
我可以推荐他们的特色菜。
Be yourself at the party.
在宴会上请别拘束。
Anything is all right with me.
我吃什么都行。
What would you recommend? 有什么推荐的吗?
Could you recommend some delicious dishes?
你能推荐一些不错的菜肴吗 ?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜单?
recommend one's speciality (推荐特色菜)
recommend及物动词,表示"推荐,介绍,推举还可以用recommend sb. to do sth. ,表示建议某人做某事。
谢绝邀请
I wish I could,but I will have a conference that day.
我希望我能去,但我那天还有个会。
I'd love to, but I've got something else on.
愿意,但我已经另有安排了。
It's very kind of you to invite me , but I've got a previous engagement.
谢谢您的盛情邀请,但我之前已有约定了。
I'll be tied up then.
很遗憾,我那时抽不开身。
It's very kind of you,but I have an appointment on Friday。
你真好,但我周五有个约会。
Can we meet an hour earlier?
be tied up(忙得不可开交)
发出邀请
Thank you for inviting us to dinner.
谢谢您邀请我们共进晚餐
We're getting up a dinner party to you and it will be held at the Garden Hotel at eight this evening.
我们今晚八点钟在花园酒店为你接风洗尘。
We shall be greatly honored by your gracious presence.
如能光临,不胜荣幸。
We'd like to invite you to a dinner party this evening.
我们想邀请您参加今晚的宴会。
Please let me know as soon as possible if you can come.
是否参加,请早日告知。
We'd very much like to accept your invitation.
我们非常高兴接受您的邀请。
invite sb. to -(邀请某人……)