have a ball 玩得非常开心
have a big mouth 话多的人
have a bite 咬一口
have a bone to pick with sb 算帐
have a good ear(eye) for 对...有鉴赏力
Have a good time. 好好玩.
Have a good time. 好好玩吧.
have a head on one’s shoulders 有智慧
have a heart 可怜我吧
Have a nice trip. 一路顺风
have a screw loose 精神有问题
Have a seat. 请坐.
have a surprise for sb 告诉某人一个好消息
have a swelled head 自大
Have fun. 玩得开心.
have good taste 有眼光
have had it 无法忍受
have it both ways 权衡两方面
have it out with 摊牌
have no leg to stand on 无法证明
have one’s hair set 做头发
have one’s own way 随心所欲
have some 吃一点吧
have sth on sb 抓住某人的把柄
have the face to do sth 居然有脸做某事
have time off 休假
have words with sb 口角
Have you had enough? 你吃饱了吗?
have(keep) the run of 自由使用
haven’t the slightest idea 毫不知道
having a sale 廉售
He cleaned us out. 他拿走了我们的所有东西.
head and shoulder above sb, be 比某人好
head over heels 完全
heavy date 重要的约会.
help out 帮助解决问题
help yourself 请自便
Here it is. 这就是,在这里
His bark is worse than his bite. 刀子嘴,豆腐心
his lettle broad 他的女朋友
hit it hard 尽了最大努力
hit it off 相处
hit of the show 表演中最精采的一幕
hit on(upon) 突然想到;巧遇
hit the ball 顺利
hit the ceiling(roof) 勃然大怒
hit the high spots 达到高水准
hit the sack 睡觉
hold back 退缩
hold good 有效 hold in the balance 尚未决定
hold it 且慢
hold one’s horses 忍耐
hold one’s tongue 保持沉默
hold out 坚持到底
hold the line 请勿收线
hold up 举起;支撑;阻挡
hold water 经得起考验的;合乎逻辑的
hook up 接洽妥当
Hop in. 上车.
Hope it doesn’t cost much. 希望价格不贵.
hors d’oeuvres 饭前点心
hot air 毫无根据的谎言;大话
How am I doing? 你看我做的怎么样?
How are you making out? 进展怎样?
how come 为什么
How come? 为什么
How did it come out? 结果如何?
How did it go? 结果如何?
How did you make out? 你进展如何?
How did you swing it? 你怎么对付这件事?
How do I look? 我好看吗?
How does that sound? 如何?好吗?
How goes the enemy? 几点了?
How is that with you? 意下如何?
how on earth 鬼知道;怎么会
how the heck 怎么会
How’s that? 怎么样?
hung one on 大醉
I bet you are right. 我同意你的说法.
her cup of tea 很配她,很合她的口味
I can never thank you enough. 我不知道该怎样多谢你.
I can’t afford to lose... 我丢不起...
I can’t believe my eye. 我简直不敢相信你的眼睛.
I don’t buy your story. 我不相信你的话.
I don’t care. 我不在乎.
I don’t have a slightest idea. 我一点也不知道.
I don’t want to be in your shoes. 我不要象你那样.
I feel the call of nature 内急;急于上厕所
I get them mixed up. 我把它们搞乱了.
I give you my word. 我向你保证.
I have no idea. 我简直一无所知.
I haven’t got the foggiest. 我一点也摸不着头脑.
I know what I’m doing. 我知道该怎样做.
I like the way you have. 照你原来的样子就好了.
I lost you. 我不了解你的意思.
I love her something fierce. 我爱她爱得要命.
I may be psychic. 可能是第六感作用.
I mean what I say. 我说的是实话.
I must be in love. 我一定是在谈恋爱了.
I was behind my paper correcting. 把改卷子的事耽误了.
I was fooled by the terms. 我被这些名词搞糊涂了.
I was starved to death. 我饿死了.
I won’t take no for an answer. 你非答应不可.
I would appreciate it. 我非常感谢.
I’d enjoy the company. 我很高兴有个伴.
I’ll be right over. 我马上就来.
I’ll be right with you. 我马上就来.
I’ll bet... 我敢打赌
I’ll give it to you strait. 我坦白对你说吧.
I’ll go a couple of rounds with you. 我和你过几招.
I’ll have him call you. 我会叫他打电话给你.
I’ll heed your words. 我会考虑你的话.
I’ll say. 英雄所见略同
I’ll see to it. 我会留意这件事的.
I’ll see you home. 我送你回家吧.
I’ll take a chance. 我要试试看.