有网友问I want to beat you,下面小编就以3072字给大家详细介绍I want to beat you什么意思,预计阅读需要8分钟!
Gabrielle: "Yoo-hoo! Carlos! I'm making a snack for Phil. Do you want something to eat? Some sour grapes, perhaps? Maybe a little crow?"
卡洛斯,我在为菲儿准备点零嘴。你想吃点什么吗?酸葡萄怎么样?或许一只小乌鸦。
Gabrielle (referring to the bed): "Okay, we need to move this over there."
好的,我们得把这个搬到那边去。
Phil: "Why?"
为什么?
Gabrielle: "Uh, Feng Shui. I don't know. Don't just stand there. Help me!"
风水。我不知道,别傻站着,过来帮我。
Phil: "Hey, don't start without me."
别把我落下。
Gabrielle: "Oh, no, no, let's get something straight. You and I are not gonna have sex tonight."
不,我先声明一下,我们今晚不做爱。
Phil: "What?"
什么?
Gabrielle: "I'm sorry. No offense, you're a nice guy. I'm just not into you that way. "
对不起,恕我直言,你是个好人,只是我并不喜欢你。
Gabrielle: "No, no, I'm not talking to you. Back off!"
我没和你说话,退后。
Phil: "What, but I thought, I mean, you know, the hot tub, we were..."
但我以为,在热水浴缸里,我们......
Gabrielle: "Yes, you saw my boobs, and you're gonna have that mental snapshot to use as you wish for the rest of your life, but that is all you're getting!"
没错,你看了我的胸,今后你只能用脑海来唤起今晚的这幕回忆,悉听尊便。这就是全部了。
Phil: "Wait, wait, so you're just using me? You're unbelievable."
等等,那么你只是在利用我。难以置信。
Gabrielle: "I'm what?"
我什么啊。
Phil: "You are unbelievable!"
难以置信。
Gabrielle: "Really? Oh, so are you, big boy! Yes!"
真的吗?你也是,大男孩。
Phil: "No wonder you're divorcing her. She's a straight-up loon. Oh, crap. She's blocking my car!"
难怪你要和她离婚,她就是个疯子。糟糕,她把我的车堵上了。
Carlos: "Always happy to help a brother out. Hold on."
非常乐意帮兄弟脱离苦海。等会儿。
Gabrielle: "Stop it, Phil. I told you to beat it. No means no!"
别这样,菲儿。我叫你打消那个念头,别妄想了。
Carlos: "I need your car keys. You're blocking the stallion's hatchback."
把车钥匙给我,你把种马的车堵上了。
Carlos: "Oh, yes, yes, Phil! Fill me with Phil!"
爽,爽,菲儿,用菲儿把我填满吧。
Gabrielle: "I never said that."
我从未说过这句。
Carlos: "And you moved the bed. What were you thinking?"
你还把床移了位置。你到底在想什么?
Gabrielle: "Shut up."
闭嘴。
Carlos: "You know, if you were trying to hurt me, that's not the way to do it."
你知道你想伤害我,这样是行不通的。
Gabrielle: "Well, then enlighten me. How can I hit you so hard that you will never recover?"
那么给我指指路。我要怎么伤你,你才永不康复?
Carlos: "You can't."
你做不到。
Gabrielle: "Oh, I have to, Carlos. I need you to give up on us. We're not good for each other, and I can't keep doing this."
不,我必须这么做,卡洛斯。我们没有可能了。我们彼此不再适合了。我不能再这样继续下去了。
Carlos: "But I can. You proved something tonight. You had a rich, good-looking guy in your bed, and you couldn't pull the trigger. That means you still care, and as long as I know that, I can take anything that you can dish out."
但是我能,今晚你证明了一些事情。在你的床上躺着一个既富有又帅气的男人,但你却没有扣动扳机。这说明你依然在乎,只要我了解这点,我可以忍受你所有的发泄。
Gabrielle: "You know what? I'm tired. Can we talk about this in the morning?"
你知道吗,我累了,明天再说吧。
Carlos: "Sure."
没问题。
Gabrielle: "But you're bringing me breakfast in bed or no deal."
但你要把早餐送到我床上来,否则就免谈。
Carlos: "It's a date."
就这么定了。