一、原耽中英文经典短句?
①
我想,在你眼里,撒野奔跑;
我想,一个眼神,就到老.
I want, in your eyes, running wild;
I want, with one look,going to old together.
②
While there is life there is hope.
一息若存,希望不灭。
I am a slow walker,but I never walk backwards. ( America)
我走得很慢,但是我从来不会后退。(亚伯拉罕.林肯美国)
Never underestimate your power to change yourself!
永远不要低估你改变自我的能力!
Nothing is impossible!
没有什么不可能!
二、译制腔经典台词?
译制腔经典台词 谁,执笔落墨,一咏一殇费思量?
谁,卷书成章,叹人间世事无常?
谁,对镜揽妆,画千面脸谱把戏唱?
陌路深巷,尘飞扬。
斜阳余晖,影沧桑。
秦楼歌尽,泪满裳。
木兰香满榭,遮不住伤。
岁月换,心依然,徒留梦一场。
近朱者赤,近你者甜
喔我的天哪,杰克,你快上来,别泡在海里了。噢,真该死,柔丝,这块该死的木头承受不了两个人的重量,我上去一定会翻的。天哪,亲爱的,杰克,我爱你。
越有内涵的人源越虚怀若谷,像您这样有内涵的人我十分敬佩。回:你像天上的月亮,也答像那闪烁的星星,可惜我不是诗人!
昨天有个可怜的小家伙问我怎么说出翻译腔。我敢打赌,他一定没有上过学,我向圣母玛利亚保证。他提出的这个问题真的是太糟糕了,就像隔壁苏珊婶婶做的苹果派一样。答案值...
哦~我的上帝啊。天哪,我的老伙计。真是见鬼。看在上帝的份上,我们为什么不坐下喝杯咖啡呢?哦,我是说,可以顺便等等那些
③
哦我的挚爱,在我看到你的第一眼,我的心就不再属于我了,就像爱神的箭射中我了一样,我想我爱上你了。
④
译制腔经典台词:
1.请停止你愚蠢的土坡鼠行为,这很不礼貌。
2.这简直糟糕透了,比隔壁本杰明老爷爷的旧轮胎还要糟糕。
3.这简直美妙极了,就像隔壁苏珊婶婶做的苹果馅饼的滋味一样美妙。
4.你可以想象到嘛?这真是太可怕了。
5.哦我的上帝,你这愚蠢的疯狗!6.哦!我的上帝,这简直不可置信。
7.我敢向上帝保证,你已经不是第一次做这种愚蠢的行为。
8.上帝你看看这,哦不,我的天。
三、20个虚拟语气句子带翻译?
20个虚拟语气句子带翻译
If he should go to Qing Hua University, he would make full use of his time. 如果他要上清华大学的话,他就会充分利用他的时间了。
If he were to come here, he would tell us about it. 如果他要来的话,他会通知我们一声。
If he were free, he would help us. 要是他有空的话,它会帮助我们的。
If he studied at this school, he would know you well. 如果他在这所学校学习的话,它会对你很熟悉。
If I had seen the film, I would have told you about it. 我如果看过这场电影,我会把电影内容告诉你了。
If I had got there earlier, I would have met Mr. Li. 如果我早点到那儿,我就会会到了李先生。
Should he agree to go there, we would send him there. 要是他答应去的话,我们就派他去。
Were she here, she would agree with us. 如果她在这儿的话,她会同意我们的。
Had he learnt about computers, we would have hired him to work here. 如果她懂一些电脑知识的话,我们会已经聘用他来这里工作了
I would have come to see you, but I was too busy. 我本该来看你了,然而我太忙了。
But for his help, we would be working now. 要不是他的帮助,我们还会在工作呢。
Without your instruction, I would not have made such great progress. 要是没有你的指导,我不会取得如此大的进步。
He would have finished it. 他本该完成了。
You could have passed this exam. 你应该会通过这次考试了。
If I were at home now. 要是我现在在家里该多好啊。
If only I had got it. 要是我得到它了该多好啊。
She examined the door again for fear that a thief should come in. 她又把门检查了一遍,以防盗贼的进入。
He started out earlier lest he should be late. 他很早就出发了以防迟到。
He goes closer to the speaker so that he can hear him clearer. 他走近说话的人以便能挺得更清楚。
He read the letter carefully in order that he should not miss a word. 他把信读得很仔细以便不漏掉一个单词。
We will finish it on time no matter what / whatever may happen. 不管发生什么事,我们都要按时完成。
We will find him wherever / no matter where he may be. 无论他在哪里,我们都要找到他。
I will wait for him no matter how late he may come. 不管他来的多么晚,我都会等他。
They began to talk warmly as if they had known each other for long. 他们开始热烈的谈论起来就好像他们已相互认识很久了。
I was astonished that he should not answer such an easy question. 我很惊讶他竟答不出如此简单的问题。
Tom insisted that he hadn’t stolen the watch. 汤姆坚持说他没有偷那块手表。
His smile suggested that he had succeeded in this exam. 他的微笑表明他在考试中成功了。
Can you imagine that he should take the first place in the long jump contest? 你能想象得到他在跳远比赛中竟获得了第一名?
I wish the bus went to the university. 我希望公共汽车能通到大学。
I wish I hadn’t wasted so much money. 但愿我没浪费这么多钱。
I'd rather you were here now. 我倒想你现在在这儿。
We'd rather you went here tomorrow. 我么倒想你明天去那儿。
用虚拟语气翻译句子!!
四、憨豆先生英文版里的优美句子?
People think because I can make them laugh on the stage, I'll be able to make them laugh in person. That isn't the case at all. I am essentially a rather quiet, dull person who just happens to be a performer.
很多人认为我能在舞台上让他们发笑,我就能在现实中让他们发笑. 根本就不是那么回事. 我本来是个相当安静,甚至有点乏味的人,只是碰巧成了演员而已.
五、忠犬八公里的优美句子中英互译?
1. It teaches us the meaning of loyalty -- should never forget the people you love.
它教会了我们忠诚的含义——永远不应忘记你爱的人。
2. I have said that the soul is not more than the body。
And I said that the body is no more than the soul。And nothing,not God is greater than one, than one itself is。
我曾说过,躯体与灵魂交融,难以分出孰轻孰重。世上任何事物,即使是上帝,也当众生平等。
3. Station is sketchily Hachi's home now, every day he comes in time in place, every day.
现在,车站就像是八公的小家,它每天都准时待在这里,每天如此。
5.Moved to new leaves to be deciduous, and how many conversion cycle, the only constant is standing waiting figure. Waiting for the silent witness to their most sincere, the most pure love, also deeply touched by people…… 感动于新叶变落叶,多少个转换轮回中,唯一不变的是矗立等待的身影。
4. Waiting for the silent witness to their most sincere, the most pure love, also deeply touched by people.
用无言的等待来见证自己最诚挚,最纯洁的爱,也同样深深打动着身旁的人。
6. As a dog, it has its principles, never abandon, regardless of sickness and death.
作为一只狗,它有它的原则,不离不弃,不论生老病死。
It's your dog, but you are it's all.
它只是你的一条狗,但你却是它的一生。
They taught me the meaning of loyalty that you should never forget anyone that you loved.
忠诚的意义在于我们不应该忘记爱过的每一个人。
I find letters from God dropped in the street, and everyone has signed by God's mean. And I leave them where they are. For I know that wherever I go, others will punctually come. Forever and ever.
我拾到了上帝遗落凡间的信笺,上面列着上帝为众人安排的命运,我任一切顺其自然,因为我知道 无论我去往何方,总有人接替我而来,生生不息。