一、有哪些被翻译成了古风中文的英文语句?
①
我有资格回答这个问题,因为我本人就在头条号上把许多英文诗歌翻译成古风句子,这段时间一直翻译泰戈尔飞鸟集。现挑一些清浅的翻译呈上。当然,译文的作者肯定是我本人。
1、Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night
古风译文:春心一枕西窗梦,滴尽芭蕉夜雨声。——翻译:亦有所思(以下同)
2、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees
古风译文:如何今夜无穷树,只是轻轻送落花。
3、Love! when you come with the burning lamp of pain in your hand,I can see your face and know you as bliss
译文:已执春心蜡炬泪,相思一夜尽成灰。
4、the dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past
译文:憔悴长河枯见底,此心不复旧涛声
5、I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. it is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
译文:春心低到尘埃里,憔悴于今不自知
6、The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness
译文:底事人间如锦瑟,一弦一柱尽秋声
7、God says to man, "i heal you therefore i hurt, love you therefore punish."
译文:检点浮生真捉弄,是缘是劫是销魂
8、The mist, like love, plays upon the heart of the hills and bring out surprises of beauty
译文:春心舒卷薄如雾,翻作巫山十二云
9、Man barricades against himself
译文:人心漫道不如水,半作惊涛半作堤
10、What is this unseen flame of darkness whose sparks are the stars?
译文:相思永夜怜孤影,撒落星辰作烛花。
11、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves
译文:生与夏花同绚烂,死同秋叶两飘零。
12、The artist is the lover of nature, therefore he is her slave and her master.
译文:山河皆在秋毫里,半作君王半作卿。
13、The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass
译文:山野欲邀远行客,故教芳草染溪桥。
14、The noise of the moment scoffs at the music of the eternal
译文:可怜下里巴人耳,辜负阳春白雪声。
15、The sadness of my soul is her bride's veil. it waits to be lifted in the night
译文:红纱不解相思泪,只待烛花如意来。
16、Roots are the branches down in the earth. branches are roots in the air
译文:八千盘曲山河叶,十万花枝白云根。
17、I carry in my world that flourishes the worlds that have failed.
译文:此生诗酒空萧瑟,皆是前生泪里来
18、In the moon thou sendest thy love letters to me,i leave my answers in tears upon the gras
译文:锦书寄取西楼月,滴落相思野草花。
19、If you shut your door to all errors truth will be shut out
译文:闭门欲掩杜鹃泪,自此长无蝶梦来。
20、Thou raisest thy waves vainly to follow thy lover, o sea, thou lonely bride of the storm.
译文:惊涛误入春闺梦,翻尽浪花不见君
21、Woman, with the grace of your fingers you touched my things and order came out like music.
译文:褪著罗衣凭素手,吹来玉树后庭花。
22、One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years. it sings to me in the night, ---i loved you.
译文:玉箫声起乌衣巷,按尽春心夜夜听
23、The flaming fire warns me off by its own glow. save me from the dying embers hidden under ashes.
译文:焚心以火莫相问,请拾余生劫后灰。
24、The night opens the flowers in secret and allows the day to get thanks.
译文:遥夜花开仍脉脉,却教春昼更真真
25、The world has kissed my soul with its pain, asking for its return in songs.
译文:紫陌缠绵断肠处,忍教清泪作歌声。
26、I spill water from my water jar as i walk on my way,very little remains for my home.
译文:一樽还酹天涯路,多少余香落妾家。
27、The evening sky to me is like a window, and a lighted lamp,and a waiting behind it.
译文:黄昏双似西窗烛,剪作归期未有期
28、Toes are the fingers that have forsaken their past.
译文:指长趾短应何似,舍却前生是此生
29、Sit still, my heart, do not raise your dust.let the world find its way to you.
译文:独抱冰心犹未染,山河星雨自归来
30、The cricket's chirp and the patter of rain come to me through the dark,like the rustle of dreams from my past youth
译文:夜雨寒蝉同淅沥,青春幽梦也依稀
②
英文:I want to have a man heart until my hair white not leave 中文:我想有个男人的心到我的头发白不离开 古风:心似千千结,唯愿君如瑶台花上蝶,花落蝶成雪,白发无相别。
英文:Love is a play that a person who gets gains and losses 中文:爱情是场患得患失的戏 古风:风月如我相思局,怎堪相思未相许 英文:If I know what love is,it is because of you 中文:因为你,我懂得了爱 古风:如是良人长相绝,犹恐梦中思上邪 英文:No matter the ending is perfect or not,you cannot disappear from my world 中文:不论结局好坏,你不能从我的世界消失 古风:乱世繁华,只为你倾尽天下。
苍水蒹葭,只为你归田卸甲。
英文:Wherever you go, whatever you do,I will be right here waiting for you. 中文:无论你身在何处,无论你如何忙碌,我都会在此守候 古风:去年海棠锁朱楼,花下卿舞袖,如今,人空瘦,海棠落琼眸 英文:Well,not that emotional,but I move the heart 中文:说好了不动情,我却动了心 古风:情如风雪无常,却是一动即觞 英文:You lay on the grass raising the eyes.Far away from the green playground.Not a baby bird below the sky.Raindrops fell on your hair. 中文:你躺在草地上眺望。
远离绿色操场。
没有一只鸟的天空下。
雨滴落在你的头发。
古风:枕彼碧丝兮,轻敛眉睫。
杳杳旷野兮,不见鴥鴥。
烟雨迢递兮,沾子云鬓。
二、写一段英文描述自已穿的衣服。有中文,也有英文?
MyClothesIhavemoreclothes.Ilikethemverymuch.TheyareaT-shirt,ajacket,ashirtandapairofshorts.TheT-shirtismyfavorite.Ialsolikethepairofshorts.Myfavoritecolorisbule.Somyclothesarebule.我的衣服我有许多衣服.我非常喜欢它们.它们是一件T恤衫,一件夹克衫,一件衬衫和一条短裤.这个T恤衫是我的最爱.我也喜欢这条短裤.我最喜欢的颜色是蓝色.因此我的衣服都是蓝色.