一、谢谢、不用谢、没关系、不客气英语怎么说?
谢谢:thanks;thank you
不用谢:You are welcome; Not at all;You're welcome
没关系:It's ok;Never mind
不客气:You are welcome;No worries
扩展:日常英语短句
Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。)
I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)
You're always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)
Forget it.(算了吧)
It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)
I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)
I'm terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)
I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)
I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)
It's not your fault. (那不是你的错。)
Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)
What do you do?(你做什么工作?)
How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)
I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)
I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)
What's wrong?(怎么回事?)
What happened?(发生什么事了?)
I hope nothing is wrong.(我希望一切顺利。)
I know how you feel.(我知道你的感受。)
Sorry to hear that.(听到这个消息我很难受。)
Come on, you can do that.(来吧,你能做到的。)
Use your head.(动动脑筋。)
You did a great job.(你赶得很好。)
That's very nice of you.(你真好。)
I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)
I like your style.(我喜欢你的风格。)
I love you guys.(我爱你们。)
How do I look?(我看起来怎么样?)
You look great!(你看上去棒极了!)
That's fantastic!(那真是棒极了!)
That's really something.(那真是了不起!)
It's a pleasure working with you.(与您合作很愉快。)
Congratulations on you success.(祝贺你的成功。)
I'd like to propose a toast.(我提议干杯!)
Are you married or single?(你结婚了吗?)
I've been dying to see you.(我非常想见到你。)