嘘!我是宇宙神明派来拯救你的公主
Shh!I am the princess sent by the cosmic gods to save you.
晚是世界的晚 安是给你的安
Night is the world's goodnight is for you Ann.
虽未曾穿渡星河万顷 我还是有幸与你相遇
Though I have never crossed the stars, I still have the honor to meet you.
真遗憾!那个小笨蛋非要错过我
What a pity! That little idiot had to miss me.
你不用可以温柔可以皱眉我可以把一生的耐心给你我哄好你就好
You do not have to be gentle can frown, I can give you a lifetime of patience, I coax you like.
你乃温柔本身 而我永远都要屈服温柔
You are tenderness itself, and I will always yield to tenderness.
给你三秒钟逃跑 跑慢了你就是我的了
You got three seconds to run, and if you slow down, you're mine.
抱歉 我的女孩有点爱哭
Sorry, my girl's a little weepy.
你不用长高 我会为你弯腰
You don't have to be tall. I'll bend over for you.
“说好啦 你只能嫁我!”
You said you could only marry me.
希望太阳公公晒黑爸爸妈妈的头发